She's All That

..coz she thinks everything is belong to her

Long journey

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday..merupakan perjalanan yang sangat jauh dan memenatkan. We were going to Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang. Damn tired. Dengan naik Hilux nye..lagi kan menbisulkan bon aku.hahaha. Giler r..ni la perjalanan yang paling singkat dan memenatkan. Walaupun begitu, i still love this job! Can travel around the world. Makes me happy and wash away my problems. Thanks to those people who bring me to the site. Really appreciate it. Sampai skang aku rase penatnya...umm really? I don't think so. Yesterday night was horror. I can't even sleep all night long. Thank God to give me friends who really take care of me n sanggup tak tidur teman aku dan dengar semua cite aku yang tak seberapa sangat kalau nak dibandingkan dengan masalah Pak Lah :) Love you guys! Hope aku tak jumpe korang lagi, sebab aku malu siot nak jumpa sebenanya. Nanti korang make a fool of me. Tak suke! Tak suke! ;p
And today, i have to struggle munggle finish up my assignment and presentation slide which will be present on Monday, 21st April 2008! Takottt gile! Presentation ni yang akan tentukan sama ada aku dapat A ke tak untuk sem ni. Please God, bagi la aku kekuatan walaupun aku tau sebenarnya aku ni lemah..My supporter is not supporter for this time. I don't know why. I lost my way.hmmm..sucks!

This is my fav song (for this moment). I'll even cry if i do listen to this song. Shit! I can't stop it!

0 comments:

Myra Zailani

My photo
i hate to be hatters. i love to be a lover. i am insane. i love cupcakes.

Find me here:

      Popular Posts

      Followers

      Mari Mengira

      Freshment..

      E-Day Checklist



      1 . Engagement Date
      2 . Place
      3 . Catering + Menu
      4 . Canopi + kerusi + meja
      5 . Hantaran
      i . Chocolate
      ii . Pulut kuning
      iii . Puding
      iv . Sireh Junjung
      v . Fruits
      vi . Novelty Cake
      vii . Cookies [Famous Amos?]

      6 . Mini Pelamin
      7 . Make up
      8 . Ring
      9 . Photographer
      10 . Gifts
      11 . Dekorasi
      12 . Fresh Flower
      13 . Dulang hantaran
      14 . Bowl for chocolate
      15 . Baju Tunang

      Mortgage Calculator